Saturday, October 30, 2004

Vice President Jean-Pierre Bemba never showed up. I learned from Carole, our Swahili tutor, that his aspirations for the scheduled presidential election in 2005 are compromised by the fact that many in the population believe that he has eaten the flesh of a pygmy for medicinal purposes. Certainly it costs him the pygmy vote.

4 purrs/hisses:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger 122272 said...

I skim a lot of blogs, and so far yours is in the Top 3 of my list of favorites. I'm going to dive in and try my hand at it, so wish me luck.

It'll be in a totally different area than yours (mine is about penis enlargement reviews) I know, it sounds strange, but it's like anything, once you learn more about it, it's pretty cool. It's mostly about penis enlargement reviews related articles and subjects.

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger badgirlzz said...

Interesting blog you have here, I landed here on accident. I was searcing for something else and came across your site. I found it pretty interesting and entertaining. I got you book marked.

I will pop back in from time to time to see what you have new here.

My site is a bit different than yours, but just as entertaining and educational, I run a averge penis size related site pertaining to averge penis size related articles.

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger websoftware said...

Hi: Just came across your blog. Intersting post and good looking site. I'm definitely going to visit again! I recently set up a new website just about **San Diego plastic surgery** There are a lot of interesting plastic surgery/cosmetic articles. So, if you have an interest in San Diego cosmetic surgery please stop by and let us know how we can improve the site.

Thanks
Judi

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger 性爱 said...

I am totally nude come see me. Take a bit for all pics and movies to load.

Why do I do this I like to make men blow their jiz in their pants.

Visit me.性爱

 

Post a Comment

<< Home