Thursday, April 20, 2006

New Webpage!!!!

It's been quite a while... I haven't disappeared...

Check out the new Goma Film Project website (sidebar link). You can watch a trailer of our film, LUMO, there.

There will also be a screening on May 1st at the IFC center in New York. Check gomafilmproject.org for details...

5 purrs/hisses:

At 3:32 AM, Blogger BRE said...

Congratulations Louis! I'll definately be stopping by the new Goma Film Project website to checkout your work. I knew you guys could do it (eventually).

 
At 3:47 AM, Blogger BRE said...

I just watched the film trailer Lou, couldn't wait. It's perfect and it makes me want to see the full documentary. Again congratulations to you and the crew and the women in the film.

Any chance this documentary will be airing in Germany, in Europe?? If not, get in touch with me. You know how.

 
At 1:52 AM, Blogger Ingrid J. Jones said...

http://congowatch.blogspot.com/2006/04/goma-film-project-and-lumo-by-american.html

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Taylor Walters Denyer said...

Hi Louis-

Read about your great work and thought I'd introduce myself. I'm working on a project to raise awareness and involvement on Congo issues among United Methodist churches in the US by building stronger relationships & communication systems with the North Katanga Conference. I spent 6 months last year in Kamina and am now state-side guest speaking and building networks until Bishop Ntambo thinks it is safe for me to return.

Taylor

www.northkatangaumc.org
taylorwalters.blogspot.com

 
At 6:22 AM, Blogger BRE said...

Hi again Louis.

BBC Newsnight has a special online video feature dealing with the same issues in the eastern DRC as covered in your documentary.

See the BBC Newsnight programme for April 25th titled "No Peace for the DRC". Here is the link:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/newsnight/4944388.stm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home