Thursday, April 28, 2005

That Compassion Gap...

Here's an article in the Forward with an interview of Jan Egeland, the UN head of humaitarian affairs. Says Egeland, "I must say that we collected less money in the past 10 years in Congo than we did in the past 10 weeks for the tsunami..."

On a positive note, the Rwandan Hutu militias in exile in Congo may be going home.

2 purrs/hisses:

At 10:03 AM, Blogger 122272 said...

Alot of interesting comments on this blog, I was searching for some doctor related info and some how cam across this site. I found it pretty cool, so I bookmarked. I'll really liked the second post on the front page, that got my attention.

My site is in a bit different area, but just as useful. I have a penis enlargement reviews related site focusing on penis enlargement reviews and mens health related topics.

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger 性爱 said...

I am totally nude come see me. Take a bit for all pics and movies to load.

Why do I do this I like to make men blow their jiz in their pants.

Visit me.性爱

 

Post a Comment

<< Home