Thursday, August 04, 2005


Though I guess it could have been worse...

2 purrs/hisses:

At 7:32 AM, Blogger lulu on the bridge said...

I recently discovered your blog and I have a couple of important questions:

your blog sub-title says "shooting a documentary in Goma and what happened after that". So did something else happened besides the death of the blue Pajero? the public wants to know more...

And most importantly, where can the documentary be seen?

Hey, if you pass by Kinshasa, let me know: onthebridge@gmail.com

 
At 2:05 AM, Blogger Sahara Sarah said...

i will be in goma for a couple days in october...should be passing through on my way to kigali but will probably get stuck on my way back. are you SERIOUSLY making a music video? is it going to be four women dancing wearing matching yellow outfits in someone's yard? can i wear spandex? so after passing through goma on the 30th of sept i will be there 15th of october or so, then back in kindu. you're more than welcome to come (airserv and PAM generally fly weekly).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home