Thursday, June 09, 2005

A call, a call goes out....

...for a translator with knowledge of French, kiswahili, kinyarwanda, kihunde, and English! Anyone from the territory of Masisi in North Kivu is especially desired.

Well, since I'm not sure whether posting here will turn up a candidate, I want to say thank you, to the nation of Congo and the people there who taught me so much. Please come here and tranlsate my film for me, please.

Asante sana.

3 purrs/hisses:

At 5:26 AM, Blogger BRE said...

You gotta put some more bait on the hook Louis, like an idea on how much you guys are paying!

Let's see. That's my fee for the translations, return flight (Business Class) Europe - NYC, hotels, restaurants, nightclubs, taxis, souvenirs for family and friends, subway fares, sightseeing around the Big Apple...

Good luck, somebody will surely be willing to help you out. Honest!

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Chap said...

I do not have the language skill but do have a little equipment.

I know there's expats, and DLI, and some schools. Do you need help that a random blogger can do?

 
At 3:07 AM, Blogger 007 in Africa said...

I can help with a little bit of French translation if you're still looking for someone http://007inafrica.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home